Kentucky Frontier Gas offers three classes of gas service:
- Residential Service for use in a living unit.
- Commercial Service for use in commerce or enterprise.
- Large Commercial Service for use in industry or a large campus-style facility.
Frontier may charge for certain conditions related to gas service such as reconnection fees, meter transfer fees, or late payment charges.
Frontier will not perform installation or maintenance services on customer facilities downstream of the meter. Some health- and safety-related services are provided by Frontier free of charge to its customers. Such free services are limited to the following:
- Response to gas leak complaints regardless of cause.
- Response to fires regardless of cause.
- Restoration of service when outage is caused by Frontier.
- Bill investigations, meter and meter reading investigations, and routine maintenance of Frontier facilities.
Current Frontier Rules and gas Rates for each class of service are available from the Kentucky Public Service Commission.
Price UpdateNatural Gas is your Best Buy:
Over the last several years winter gas prices were equivalent to 3¢ per kilowatt-hour of electricity, $1.00 to $1.25 per gallon for propane, or $2.00 per bag of wood pellets. Before you buy an appliance or fill that propane tank or pellet bin for $1000, talk to us about natural gas. You'll pay 1/2 as much and spread the payments over the whole winter.