Due to state recomendations and safety concerns over the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, our Prestonsburg and Jackson business offices are open for some services, but payments can only be submitted online or through an office drop box. We are fully operational and committed to serving the community, with our top priority being the health and safety of our customers and employees. You can now pay your bill online, apply for new service, or set up Auto Payments with XBP Logo 1.1c. If you'd like to pay by phone or have other questions please call our office at 606-886-2431Thank you for your continued patience.

Pay Online

Kentucky Frontier Gas Customers can now Pay Online and set up Auto Payments through Xpress Bill Pay - just click the button below!

XBP Button 2 1h

Our customers can pay a monthly bill with a Credit Card or by EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer/Check) - just click on the button above and set up an account with XPressBillPay.com or contact KFG directly at 606-886-2431. Please do not send your credit card number by email unless instructed by KFG

If you are interested in Budget Billing, please contact KFG at 606-886-2431.

For any metering, billing, payment, or balance questions, contact our office by phone or click here to email us.

Current KFG Rules for billing and payment are available from the Kentucky Public Service Commission.

The State of Kentucky Cabinet for Health and Family Services has a Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) to provide help with energy costs. Please be advised that Frontier cannot sign you up for LIHEAP, however, you may contact them directly for assistance: visit CHFS LIHEAP for more information, or call 502-564-3440

Call 811

811 frontpage

Locate & Mark

Locate  Frontier will locate and   mark its buried facilities   upon proper request   through Kentucky 811,   please call (800-752-      6007) for assistance.   There is no charge for   this service.

Other Emergency

911 Logo

TO REPORT A GAS LEAK or other emergency, call 911 immediately.