Before Frontier can start gas service, we require an Application for Service and a Deposit. The amount of the Deposit is set by Kentucky PSC for each different gas company; please consult with our office for the amount. The online application form can be used several ways.
If you need gas service in the next week or so:
- Fill out the application online, print and sign it, then mail it to Frontier with your deposit check; or
- Print the application, fill out by hand and sign it, then mail it to Frontier with your deposit check.
If you need gas service immediately (1-2 days), then:
- Fill out the application online, print and sign it, then scan and email; or Fax it to 606-889-9196.
- When we receive this electronic copy, Frontier will schedule a technician to start gas service.
- Give the original signed Application and Deposit check to the Frontier service technician who comes to start gas service.
- No service without an Application and Deposit.
- Service can't be initiated when the Frontier office is closed.
- We usually need two (2) business days to initiate service but can't guarantee immediate response in busy times.
- Someone must be at the premises when we energize the gas service; please call to set a mutually agreeable time to meet. If you need to apply for a new service line, click here.